Services & Amenities
Full-Service Burnsville Hotel and Banquet Facility features:
Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, Executive Level, Restaurant/Lounge, Pool/Hot Tub, Business Center, Fitness Room, Sundry Shop, Complimentary Parking, Meeting Space, Banquet Rooms, Excutive and Family Suites
Pet Friendly - (Dogs Only)
On behalf of the team at Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn, we would like to welcome you and your pet to our pet friendly hotel. At our hotel we understand that owners want and enjoy comfort of their animals while traveling away from home. We strive to ensure all guests (animal and human) experience a comfortable, memorable and safe stay with us. Remember, if you have any questions feel free to ask the Front Desk.
- Our pet fee is $15 per room per day. For up to 2 dogs per room weighing less than 80 lbs.
- If your owners are going to leave the room unattended please have contact the Front Desk so in case of emergency we may contact them by cell phone. Nothing worse than being left in the room barking for somebody to take you to the bathroom!
- If walking around the property all humans must be attached to your leash.
- Unfortunately the hotel does not allow us (pets) to be in the restaurant, pool area, exercise facility & meeting rooms.
- If you have an accident on the grounds of the property please talk to your owner about picking up after you.
- Best place to eat in a hotel room- is the bathroom. It’s a great non-porous surface and easy to clean.
- If staying more than 1 night please have your owner arrange a time with housekeeping so the hotel’s room attendant can service the room. Room attendants are not allowed to clean the room if the pet is inside.
- If you don’t behave and cause damage to the room, your owners will incur fees for damage to the room, or if significant cleaning is needed prior to renting of the room.
- Guide dogs will be given access to all guests’ areas including public spaces and restaurants- they are very special in the work they do!
131 Rooms and Suites
Must be 21+ to rent a room
We have rooms for every guest! BOOK NOW
Starting with our King Room, Double Queens, King Sofa Room, 1.5 Suites, King 2 Room Suites, Double Queen 2 Room Suite, Terrace Pool Double Queens and our Executive Floor. Every room has a microwave, fridge, 42 in Flatscreen TV, Iron/Board, Hair Dryer, Coffee Maker, Triple Sheeting, In-Room Thermostat, Sealy Monogram 600 plush Beds, and more
Experience the style and exclusivity of a Best Western Premier at this hotel in Burnsville, MN near Southern Minneapolis. You will appreciate the uniqueness of this beautifully modern and sophisticated boutique-like hotel that is close to the Mall of America and the MSP International Airport. Contemporary furnishings, a succulent restaurant, relaxing yet fun bar and lounge, spacious suites and our prestigious executive level are some of the reasons for our great reviews and your lasting impression.
Superior customer care, above and beyond attitude, anticipation of needs and an atmosphere that truly makes you feel like home are why our guests keep coming back. Our complimentary Wi-Fi, pool, whirlpool, fitness center and business center are what make this hotel great for all who travel.
Located just south of the MSP International Airport, each of beautifully designed guestrooms, spacious suites and our executive floor were well thought out to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience. From vibrant decor to the signature Best Western Premier amenities, you will find here at the Best Western Premier Nicollet Inn, we have anticipated all of your needs. Whether you are in town to relax or attend a sales presentation, staying connected is effortless with our complimentary wireless Internet access. In addition, every room is furnished with a 42 inch flat screen TV, iPod docking alarm clock, microwave and a mini refrigerator.
Centrally located 20 minutes south of Minneapolis and St. Paul, the city of Burnsville is the close to the metropolitan's best offerings. Whether you are looking for shopping at the Mall of America, a trip to the MN Zoo or IMAX theatre, an exhilarating ride at Valley Fair or Nickelodeon Amusement Park, gambling at Mystic Lake Casino or Canterbury Park; we are less than 15 minutes from all of these great attractions. Looking for a sporting event or concert? You are a quick ride from our four major professional teams.
Welcome to the Premier Life!®